Created in 1882, the Domain de La Croix extends over 180 ha among which 100 ha of vineyards. In 2001, the Group Bolloré acquires this Domain and takes up with the excellence of this soil distinguished, from 1955, as exceptional “Côte de Provence”. 8 years later, the Domain finishes its metamorphosis : a cellar arose from the renovation of the ancient farm with the creation of vast subterranean wine storehouses.
Located right below the village of “La Croix Valmer”, the vineyard spreads over 100 ha, from Tabarin, close to Gigaro beaches, to the hills of Saunier Neuf and Saunier Vieux, from which one can see the Islands of Hyères, Le Levant and Porquerolles. Largest “Cru Classé” vineyard, Le Domaine de La Croix produces an exceptionnal AOC Côtes de Provence.
Thanks to its audacious and elegant architecture, the wine cellar integrates perfectly into magnificent vineyards and pine forests, participating in the conservation of the coast. The soil isolates naturally the wine storehouses. The water is recycled, leading the vineyard to integrated agriculture. Vast spaces are dedicated to reception, tasting, sharing an authentic passion, meaning the wines and the preserved soil of the Domaine de La Croix.