Mix Rose Wine from South West to Provence
Cotes de Provence :
- Chateau des Brigands 2019 :
A pale salmon colour with fresh fruit aroma (white peach). This is a fresh and fruity wine.
- Chateau Saint-Maur : Cuvee Saint-M 2019 (cru classe)
A beautiful shiny coat, slightly salmon pink. An evocative nose and without restraint, it reveals aromas of citrus (lemon, clementine) and flower (wild tulip, poppy)
- Domaine de la Croix : Cuvee Irresistible 2019 (cru Classe)
Fresh and pleasant taste, with balanced acidity and fruit flavours reminiscent of the palate.
- Gris Blanc 2019 – Gerard Bertrand
A slight sparkle on the palate gives the wine all its freshness and brings out its fruit to the full
- Chateau La Roque Rose 2019 – biodynamicIt a fresh wine that develops pink fruits aromas, redcurrants and raspberries. Frisky and fresh finish. Bright, supple and balanced wine with a nice length on the palate.
South West :
- Croix des Marchands Rose
Rosé elaborate exclusively from “saignées”. Red berries aroma which open after to pepper.